To apply for Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub:
- Your startup must be engaged in the development of a software-based product or service that will be a core part of your current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed from another party.
- Your startup has received fewer than $10,000 in free Azure credits.
- Your headquarters is in one of the countries covered by Azure.
- Your startup has not gone through a Series D or later funding round.
- Your startup must be privately held.
- Your startup must be a for-profit business.
- Your startup is not an educational institution, government entity, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin, or cryptomining company.