What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub?
Our eligibility criteria is as follows:
1. You must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed.
2. Your Startup has not already received more than a total of $10,000 in free Azure.
3. Your headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure.
4. Your startup has not gone through a Series D or later funding round.
5. Your startup must be privately held.
6. Your startup must be a for-profit business.
7. Your startup is not an educational institution, government entity, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin or cryptomining company.